Oxford Bay & Bow Units
Standard Features of Oxford Bay and Bow Windows:
- Maintenance Free Vinyl – No painting, scrapping, peeling, chipping, or rusting. Save time, money and energy
- Choose combinations of double-hung, casements and picture window units
- 1” Birch or Oak Veneer over top quality insulated head and seat boards – Accepts stains or paint.
- Birch or oak interior stainable or paintable wood trim packages
- Built-in metal reinforcement rods and turnbuckles add superior structural stability
- Vinyl-covered sill with built-in weep system
- Optional interior LED recessed lights
- Custom sized for each opening to provide maximum projection that provides ample room for all your decorative items
- All window units chosen are standard with 3 Panes of Glass – Strength and maximum insulating air space. Two layers of heat reflective Solarban 60 soft coat Low-E – Turns regular glass into smart glass. Holds heat during the winter, reflects it in the summer.
- STRUCTURAL STABILITY: PVC Virgin Vinyl multi-cavity main frame reinforced with HDR composite bar and aluminum jamb sleeves; Double fusion-welded sash frames are reinforced with a proprietary composite HDR Bar
- SUPERIOR THERMAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY: 7/8” insulating glass depth; Three pieces of float glass-two having multiple Solarban 60 heat reflective soft coat Low-E layers and Proprietary Delta-8 gas-filled cavities all sealed with a warm-edge heat-sealed spacer system
- Available in white, beige or brown exterior finishes/ 2 woodgrain interior choices and 15 Solar Reflective matching finishes
- Two sculptured knee braces provide additional support with style
- 40-Year transferable warranty for all windows and a 2-Year wood buck warranty
Beautiful bay or bow windows add a touch of class to any home. If it’s a 3-lite or 6-lite combination, the choices in how it will look are endless. Picture window inserts, double-hung end flankers, all casements, a combination of a center picture window and operable end lites, are just a few choices you will be able to make when customizing this superior opening into your home’s decor. Our skilled product specialists will help you find the right solution.
Installing Oxford Bay or Bow windows will add outstanding distinction while increasing the value of your home. You can increase the light entering your home and still save money on heating and cooling bills because your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Oxford windows with high performance insulating glass and superior construction keep energy from passing through your windows.
Learn more about:
- Energy Saving Glass
- Window Colors
- Art Glass
- Internal Grids
- Decorative Glass