Oxford Casement & Awning Windows
Oxford Reinforced Casement and Awning Replacement Windows:
- STRUCTURAL STABILITY: PVC Virgin Vinyl multi-cavity 3.5” mainframe reinforced with HDR composite bar and aluminum jamb sleeves; Double fusion-welded sash frames are reinforced with a proprietary composite HDR Bar
- SUPERIOR THERMAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY: 7/8″ insulating glass depth; Three pieces of float glass-two having multiple Solarban 60 heat reflective soft coat Low-E layers and Proprietary Delta-8 gas-filled cavities all sealed with a warm-edge heat-sealed spacer system; 1/2″ deep interlock at meeting rail and 3/4″ at the head section
- ENERGY STAR RATED: .25 U-Value with Super Triple-E Delta-8
- Super easy inside cleaning – both sash tilt-in
- Commercially rated hinge (dual on casements) and scissor hardware on awnings
- Tandem top and bottom locks; 4 different types of die-cast zinc crank handles and Lexan case cover with E-Gard® finishes
- Premium Truth hardware permits even the largest sizes to open a full 90°
- Super easy inside cleaning
- Full fiberglass memory mesh screens with tandem locks
- Precision weep holes for optimum draining
- Multiple locations of replaceable weatherstripping
- 40-Year transferable warranty…far better than a lifetime warranty
Oxford’s Casement & Awning Windows provides the ultimate in viewing pleasure with the utmost in structural design. Choose from single casements to multiple mulled casement units. Grand openings are created with any style casement.
All styles provide super easy inside cleaning and maximum ventilation. A refrigerator like seal compliments the superior energy efficiency already designed into every Oxford window. Interior screens, with multiple locking points and setting channel, are easily removed.
Oxford vinyl casement windows have two locking points that operate in unison. Multiple handle hardware style choices are available. Oxford Educated Choice casement windows are factory mulled creating one continuous frame. Oxford casement windows add a beautiful touch to any bay, bow, or garden window unit. Viewing from floor to ceiling is obtainable with Oxford casements. Be creative and add a circle top or transom above Oxford’s vinyl casement windows and you’ll have a view that others envy.
Learn more about:
- Energy Saving Glass
- Window Colors
- Art Glass
- Internal Grids
- Decorative Glass