Bristol Window Styles
Ultimate Bristol Replacement Windows are designed, engineered
Exclusive Bristol Window Standards:
- Structural Stability: Virgin PVC multi-channel reinforced dynamically with HDR composite and/or aluminum
- Exclusively designed and owned custom extrusions: No standard off-the-shelf ones are good enough
- Superior weather barriers: – 1/2″ deep interlock at meeting rails and 3/4″ at head and sill section, exclusive windjammers and multiple locations of replaceable weatherstripping; 7° 5-Air Barrier sloped sill incorporates a unique weep hole system
- Strength and Thermal Enhancements: Dual fusion-welded sash frames; Mechanically joined master frames – superior for replacement openings; Frame and sash reinforcements; Adjustable 100lb. pressure alignment clips on both jamb sides
- Security Enhancements: Exclusive 4-point steel locking system; All hardware and locks are secured into multiple materials; Interior snap-in glazing bead
- Easy Effortless Operation and Cleaning: Deep gripping Lexan handles and lock operators; Super easy inside cleaning
- Outstanding Energy Efficiency: 1″ insulating glass depth with three pieces of float glass; two pieces with multiple reflective soft coat SolarBan 60 Low-E layers; Alpha-10 proprietary dense inert gas mixture of multiple gases or Krypton in both
cavities ;Envirosealed Warm-Edge BR50 continuous thermal spacer system with desiccant (no joined corners)
- Exceeds Energy Star Requirements:
Rated,tested and certified by NFRC
- Industry Unmatched Warranties: 50-Year non-prorated transferable with 3-year glass breakage (Far better than Lifetime); 50-Year security guarantee; Comparison assurance guarantee
- Maintenance Freedom: Save valuable time, energy and money – no more scraping and painting
- Custom Made: Every window and door is custom made to assure a perfectly engineered installation. Choose from many decorative or designer options that will add your very own distinct look.
Casement & Awning
Casements incorporate commercial-grade side hinge style hardware directs the projection outward. Compression seal and tandem locks accentuate this style.
Awnings are hinged at the top and open outward. Both units have interior screens.
Bay & Bow
Beauty at it’s finest! Bay units are typically a combination of 3 units with the center being larger than the ends. Bow windows are four or five adjoining window units in a radius. All units can be stationary, operating or combinations thereof. The choice of wood frames and trim accentuates the chosen units.
Learn more about:
- Energy Saving Glass
- Window Colors
- Art Glass
- Internal Grids
- Decorative Glass